Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dream...

In the countless someday ahead,
I wonder...
When will my wish come true?
Or, will that time never come?
I keep thinking that I need to move forward,
But, I just can’t take that first step,
And I end up making excuses for myself,
I can’t turn time back even one second,
And I can’t see into the next second,
So, when I realize this,
I’II put my heart’s to trust..


Like the wind that blows across the seven seas,
I’m painting a dream of my future in blue,
When my heart is almost crushed,
I turn around and...
Always have another way there,
My dream...
Always passionately me,
 

Many shining miracles stir the waves,
This world is overflowing with them...
Such as the orange that, melts into the horizon,
But, even thought the line between fantasy and reality was broken,
I still won’t give up next time.
 

Looking for sunlight,
And growing like a flower bud,
That was shined on by your radiant smile,
I grew stronger...


Like the wind that blows across the seven seas,
The red flowers will bloom again tomorrow,
Even when the oasis in my heart,
And my breath has almost dried up,
I want to continue to feel the strength..


Even though this world revolves around sadness,
I’ll live in it because of my dream,
I’ll  spread my wings and soar..
And I fly....
And I’ll give hope and keep continue....


No comments:

Post a Comment